Model of cooperation:
Mobility of traveling:
During first three months%
Things you will do
- Creating smart products definitions (Final ones as well as MVPs) in the way that the products can be reused in the future for new customers as a part of standardized product portfolio.
- Managing product backlog(s) (defining epics and/or stories in “clean” and understandable by the customer and team way).
- Identifying and monitoring product metrics and using them as a cornerstone for team focus and priorities.
- Prioritizing backlog according to business values and technical debts.
- Sharing product statuses and knowledge with your peers as well as with Product Leadership team.
- Cooperating with Program Managers in order to deliver complex solutions build out of multiple products.
- Identifying future potential of your products and getting your teams, customers and business network excited about it.
- Preparing required product documentation, correspondence and presentations, as needed, for status reports, management updates, meetings, annual planning, etc.
Skills And Experiences You Will Need
- 2+ years of experience in product creation in the role of Product Owner or Product Manager
- Extensive experience in gathering consumer insights and interpreting data analytics
- Capability to understand and scope technical solutions for both frontends and backends
- Capability to manage dependencies between different tech stacks and remote delivery teams
- Excellent understanding of Agile methodologies (especially SCRUM and Kanban)
- Number of products delivered to market
- Passion for and ability to rigorously discuss and debate new digital technologies
- Flexible and people-oriented approach to managing the team/product lifecycle
- Ability to understand key business drivers/models and communicate these to a varied audience
- English fluency is a must
Nice to have
- Experience with one of the following: node.js, angular2+, JS, Java, Salesforce etc.
- Experience with CRM, CMS, AEM etc.