Location: Warsaw, Poland
Model of cooperation: B2B
Project model: Outsourcing
Holiday: No days
Mobility of traveling: 5%
Relocation package: No
Office hours: 8-19
Technologies used: JAVA 7/8/9, Spring Both Relational and NoSQL databases. Containerization and Deployment with Docker. Knowledge of typescript, AWS, Kubernetes is a plus.
Benefits: A cool office space with perks (gym, cinema, nap room, free beverages) and the newest office equipment at the center of the city. riendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities. Fully equipped developed stations built around Apple equipment.
- At least one year of commercial experience in a developer role (JAVA)
- Fluent Polish and advanced English are a must (German is a big plus)
- Good knowledge in testing as well as Data Security
- An interest in sharing knowledge across teams and in the open source community
- A good understanding of working with Git in a distributed team
- Experience in testing your own code, both unit and integration testing
- Experience with and interest in working in an agile environment
Project management framework: SCRUM
Soft skills: A user centered product mindset and a pragmatic approach to new technologies; ability to work in multicultural environment.
Team size: about 15 people
Company industry: Finance
Work place: Warsaw, city center
Project description: As a Mid back-end Developer you contribute across the full technology stack, from database and DevOps infrastructure that supports continuous deployment, to front end development. You will work in a cross-functional team, working with Product Owners, Designers, and Engineers to co-develop the digital products.
Project start date: ASAP
Project duration: Long-term
Hourly pay: 85 PLN net + VAT - 150 PLN net + VAT / depends on your experience
Company website: www.gsservices.pl