Business Analyst with German
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Model of cooperation: B2B
Project model: Outsourcing
Holiday: No days
Mobility of traveling: 5%
Relocation package: No
Office hours: 8-19
Technologies used: Microsoft Office, Atlassian Confluence, JIRA for requirements and sprints, Testing tools, Team time capture tools.
Benefits: A cool office space with perks (gym, cinema, nap room, free beverages) and the newest office equipment at the center of the city. riendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities. Fully equipped developed stations built around Apple equipment.
- 2-3 years of experience in business analysis and requirements management, certification beneficial in one of the two following fields:
- B2C digital marketing, customer retention or similar
- insurance/banking business processes using customer (master) data
- Experience and interest in working in an agile and cross-functional environment
- Good general understanding of data models, backend and frontend IT systems, interfaces and functionalities
- A good overall understanding of insurance business processes and/or ability to learn fast
- Proven attention to detail and quality – we have many data-heavy business requirements
- Working in a distributed multi-national team
- Excellent writing skills, fluency in English, Polish is a plus
- Ability to read German and conduct business workshops
Project management framework: SCRUM
Soft skills: Person who we are looking for: has an analytic mindset combined with a friendly, outgoing personality; shows resilience to be successful in a dynamic cross-functional environment; has a user centered product mindset and drive to innovate; is a team player while standing up for agile product management principles; communicates well and frequently; has an interest in sharing knowledge inside and across teams; willingness to travel for business workshops.
Team size: about 10 - 15 people
Company industry: Finance
Work place: Warsaw, city center
Project description: As a Business Analyst you play a pivotal role in the creation of our digital products. As a member of a product team you’ll be working in a cross-functional way from understanding business needs through to acceptance testing and preparing training sessions. You contribute to the product business case before the project starts. Our Business Analysts work closely with the business product owners and any number of subject matter experts to elicit, structure and document detailed business requirements. You may have to translate requirements into English. You are also involved in day-to-day backlog grooming, conducting detailed requirements analysis together with Software engineers and Architects, writing ready-to-develop user stories including test cases and acceptance criteria. Business Analysts will facilitate story point estimation and prepare sprint planning sessions for the whole scrum team. During development until the build takes place you support the project or program manager in managing the targeted scope based on business priorities. You lead business product owners through demo sessions during sprint reviews. Our Business Analysts prepare and drive user acceptance testing and write user guides and training materials as needed. During deployment you are involved in end-to-end testing across platforms from planning and executing to documenting results in our tools.
Project start date: ASAP
Project duration: Long-term
Hourly pay: 70 PLN net + VAT - 130 PLN net + VAT depends on your experience
Company website: www.gsservices.pl