Location: Warsaw, Poland
Model of cooperation: B2B
Project model: Outsourcing
Mobility of traveling: 5%
Relocation package: No
Office hours: 8-19
Benefits: A cool office space with perks (gym, cinema, nap room, free beverages) and the newest office equipment at the center of the city. riendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities. Fully equipped developed stations built around Apple equipment.
- Fluent English – Polish and German are a plus
- Good knowledge in testing as well as Data Security
- An interest in sharing knowledge across teams and in the open source community
- A good understanding of working with Git in a distributed team
- Experience in testing your own code, both unit and integration testing
- Experience with and interest in working in an agile environment
Project management framework: SCRUM
Soft skills: A user centered product mindset and a pragmatic approach to new technologies; ability to work in multicultural environment.
Team size: about 15 people
Company industry: Finance
Work place: Warsaw, city center
Project description: As a Senior Front-End Developer, you contribute across the full technology stack, from database and DevOps infrastructure that supports continuous deployment, to front end development.
Project start date: ASAP
Project duration: Long-term
Hourly pay: 85 PLN net + VAT - 150 PLN net + VAT / depends on your experience
Company website: www.gsservices.pl