Java Software Engineer
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Model of cooperation: B2B
Project model: internal hiring
Relocation package: YES
Office hours: 7-19
Technologies used: Java / Spring / Hibernate / REST Web Services / Multi-threaded/Concurrency / Apache Camel / Jboss / Apache / Maven / Spring Boot
Benefits: 1-2 day of remote work,
- 7+ years of software development experience involving Java and JEE technologies, implementing enterprise solutions released into a production environment
- Design and develop business functionalities to extend existing Interactive solution.
- Contribute to all aspects of project delivery, including creating functional specifications, technical architectures, and external interfaces.
- Design solution that is robust, reliable and scalable to serve thousands of virtual users at the same time.
- Provide support and maintenance duties for web applications delivered to lotteries.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a computer-related field is required.
Soft skills: Ability to develop and maintain strong internal and client relationships; Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered.
Company industry: Finance
Work place: Warsaw, city center
Project start date: ASAP
Project duration: Long-term
Company website: www.gsservices.pl