Messaging DevOps Engineer
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Model of cooperation: contract of employment
Project model: internal hiring
Holiday: 26 days days
Relocation package: Yes
Office hours: 7-19
Technologies used: IBM MQ, WebSphere Message Broker, IBM Integration Bus, App Connect Enterprise, Linux (RHEL 6/7), Bash/Perl/Python, rpm packaging, messaging open source technologies – ActiveMQ / Artemis / Kafka / RabbitMQ, DevOps concepts, tools, and architectures
Benefits: 1-2 day of remote work; A range of in-house training programs focused on personal effectiveness, leadership and management skills, presentation skills, and client coverage skills; Dedicated Talent Programs, which give our highest-potential employees the opportunity to accelerate their leadership development; Family-focused programs including maternity, paternity and adoption leave, childcare services and eldercare advice; Opportunities for health and wellness programs, and internal fitness centers; Internal cafeterias and staff restaurants; Employee discounts on various products and services; Competitive compensation packages.
- Excellent knowledge of messaging open source technologies – ActiveMQ/Artemis, others like Kafka, RabbitMQ etc.
- Good knowledge of IBM MQ with desired experience of WebSphere Message Broker / IBM Integration Bus / App Connect Enterprise including the concepts & implications surrounding building resilient and reliable EAI solutions ( messaging paradigms ) will be a plus
- Strong Linux (RHEL 6/7) knowledge (diagnosis, performance, scripting Bash/Perl/Python, rpm packaging)
- Very good command of English
- First experiences with programing in one of the languages (Java, C++/.NET) will be a plus
- Practical experience with automation, orchestration and containerization tools such as Docker and Kubernetes will be a plus
- Ability to gather, discuss, negotiate and refine the requirements, interacting with customers
- Providing consultations in all phases of the development, integration and design
- Critical thinking, decision-making, strong analytical and good inter-personal skills. Good organizational and problem solving abilities
Project management framework: SCRUM
Soft skills: Ability to develop and maintain strong internal and client relationships; Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered.
Team size: 5 people
Company industry: Finance
Work place: Warsaw, city center
Project description: We are looking for an engineer to join our Middleware Messaging Engineering team in Warsaw. We are architects and engineers working with applications and components around middleware messaging and integration bus products. We deliver infrastructure services that are cost effective and strategically aligned with the business goals. This role is about engineering work related to messaging software in highly distributed Cloud environment as well as more conventional dedicated boxes approach, testing and rollout of new versions of software, prototyping of components around middleware messaging infrastructure, new tools engineering, implementation of specific add-ons for the middleware (WMQ and IIB) infrastructure.
Project start date: ASAP
Project duration: Long-term
Hourly pay: Depends on your experience
Company website: www.gsservices.pl