Location: Wrocław, Poland
Model of cooperation: contract of employment
Project model: internal hiring
Holiday: 26 days days
Relocation package: Yes
Office hours: 8-19
Technologies used: .NET, JVM, Service Fabric, Kubernetes, Jira, TeamCity, Crucible, Perforce, Git and Bitbucket, F#, C#
Benefits: working in a multinational and multiskilled environment; opportunity to work with global top clients on innovative and large international projects; competitive benefits package: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages.
- You have experience in .NET, JVM or any major platforms & knowledge of the related design patterns/paradigms.
- You are able to communicate effectively in English.
- You have a deep understanding of good software practices – automated tests, continuous delivery, design for testability, refactoring.
- You are detailed oriented and possess analytical skills.
- Graduates with a solid academic background, in lieu of relevant experience, are also welcome.
Optionally you offer:
- You are experienced in designing and implementing scalable middle tier services.
- You have an experience with some of: low latency applications, web development.
- You are experienced in designing and implementing application using Service Fabric or Kubernetes.
- You have excellent level of numeracy and an ability to understand and implement mathematical concept.
- You are knowledgeable of the functional programming paradigm or functional languages such as F#, Haskell or Scala.
- You are familiar with Windows OS and related technologies (e.g. MSBuild, MSI).
- You hold a degree with honors in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or Physics, or equivalent level commercial experience.
Soft skills: Detailed oriented and possess analytical skills person, able to communicate effectively in English.
Team size: About 10
Company industry: Finance
Work place: Wrocław, city center
Project description: Quantitative Strategies is a global team responsible for modelling complex financial products. Our software is used by traders for pricing potential transactions, risk teams to evaluate existing positions and IT systems to fulfil various back-office responsibilities. You will join Technology Pricing and Services - a subdivision of technologists within QS that develops and delivers the main front office pricing applications and services across fixed income and equity businesses. We develop both service platform and middle-tier services using F# and C#. We deliver and implement solutions for hosting service-based applications on dedicated and internal cloud environment. Our microservices are used for live pricing and capital calculations. By joining our team you will have a chance to learn F# and functional programming from a team of experienced developers (some with 10+ years of experience). We encourage and reward positive and proactive\self-starter attitude, you will take part in the software process from beginning to end with opportunities to work on meaningful projects and influence overall architecture.
Project start date: ASAP
Project duration: Long-term
Company website: www.gsservices.pl