Location: Wrocław, Poland
Model of cooperation: contract of employment
Project model: internal hiring
Holiday: 26 days days
Relocation package: Yes
Office hours: 8-19
Technologies used: C++, C#, Java, F#
Benefits: working in a multinational and multiskilled environment; opportunity to work with global top clients on innovative and large international projects; competitive benefits package: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages.
Key requirements for the role are:
- A degree in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or Physics or have commercial experience at an equivalent level.
- Knowledge of at least one major programming language (C++, C#, Java) or F#.
- Analytical skills and comfort with mathematical concepts, particularly calculus and probability theory.
- An interest in finance.
- The ability to communicate effectively in English.
The following will be a plus:
- Experience in C# or F#.
- Experience in the financial sector.
Soft skills: Analytical skills and comfort with mathematical concepts, particularly calculus and probability theory. the ability to communicate effectively in English
Team size: 10
Company industry: Finance
Work place: Wrocław, city center
Project description: Testing processes and assisting with production releases; researching, designing, and implementing efficiency improvements to analytics platform; developing and extending pricing and valuation models; performance testing & profiling; assisting with analysis of risk profiles of new trades or existing portfolios; expanding risk system capabilities.
Project start date: ASAP
Project duration: Long-term
Company website: www.gsservices.pl