Information on processing your personal data
I/we hereby inform you that we process your personal data. You can find the related details below.
1. Personal data controller
The controller of your personal data is Coders View Community Ania Adamowicz with its registered office at ul. Koprzywiańska 20, 04-285 Warszawa.
2. Purposes and bases for processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
– marketing purposes, provided that you have expressed your consent for data processing for marketing purposes (basis Art. 6, section 1(a) of GDPR);
– recruitment in relation to you expressing the consent (basis Art. 6, section 1(a) of GDPR).
3. Data recipients
Your personal data may be shared with the following categories of entities:
– state authorities,
– subcontractors (website administrators, hosting entities),
– customers for whom the recruitment processes are provided,
– IT events organizers,
– business partners form the IT sector.
4. Transferring data to third countries or international organizations
We do not transfer your data outside the territory of the European Union.
5. Data retention period
Your data will be gathered on the basis of your consent for data processing for recruitment purposes and processed until you object to processing it for these purposes, withdraw your consent, or until we determine that the data is outdated.
6. Your rights
You have the following rights:
a) right to access and receive a copy of your data,
b) right to have your data rectified (corrected),
c) right to have your data erased,
d) right to restrict the processing of your data,
e) right to object to the processing of your data,
f) right to data portability,
g) right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority,
h) right to withdraw your consent for personal data processing.
7. Information on the requirement/voluntariness of providing personal data
You provide your data voluntarily, however, if you do not express your consent for data processing for recruitment purposes, we will not be able to deliver your application to the recruitment process conducted by us or our customers. In the case of the consent for data processing for marketing purposes, you provide your data voluntarily.
8. Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer is Ania Adamowicz.
You can contact the Data Protection Officer with regards to the protection of your personal data and exercising your rights:
or in writing to our registered office address indicated in item 1.